Subject: Fw: Save the Date - Inauguration of the new ESA Deep Space Antenna in New Norcia
From: Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2025 14:47:11 +0300

Kristel Tänover
ministri referent
Kantsleri valdkond
Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
+372 625 6304

  _____

From: PROTOCOL <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2025 3:44:47 PM
To: PROTOCOL <[email-masked]>
Subject: Save the Date - Inauguration of the new ESA Deep Space Antenna in
New Norcia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister, dear Secretary of State,

On behalf of ESA Director General, we are pleased to share the Save the
Date for the upcoming inauguration of ESA’s fourth deep-space antenna in
New Norcia, Western Australia, which will take place on 4 October 2025.

This milestone event will bring together key representatives from ESA, its
Member States, Australia, industry and international partners to celebrate
a major advance in our deep-space communication capabilities.

Please find the Save the Date notice attached.

A formal invitation with full details will follow soon.

Warm regards,

ESA Protocol Office

ESA - European Space Agency

Protocol office
Director General's Cabinet

Headquarters

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/8-10+rue+Mario+Nikis?entry=gmail&sourc
e=g> 8-10 rue Mario Nikis
CS 45741
75738 PARIS CEDEX 15

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA
applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in
case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection
Officer ([email-masked]).